Our Lighthouse provides the inspiration for all of Lighthouse Pointe. It’s our hope that when you see the lighthouse for the very first time, you’ll be overcome by feelings of belonging, comfort, and security – the same feelings that sailors and seamen for centuries have felt at the sight of their familiar lighthouses. And we hope our lighthouse serves its real purpose…we hope it guides you home.
We invite you to come and experience Lighthouse Pointe for yourself. The water, the view, the homes, the lighthouse, the community – it’s all simply breathtaking. Here’s a few facts about our Lighthouse that you might find interesting.
- The Lighthouse is 35 feet tall and provides a beautiful view of Bear Lake.
- The Lighthouse contains a spiral staircase going up to the balcony.
- The Lighthouse balcony runs 360 degrees around the top of the Lighthouse. The balcony can hold roughly 20 people at a time.
- Atop the Lighthouse is a functioning weathervane.
- The Lighthouse will be the centerpiece of a retail plaza called The Boardwalk.
The Lighthouse will be open to the public during the summer once the model home is complete. We look forward to seeing you there!